Cookie Support Added

Sep 4, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Many people have asked for the ability for users to only vote one time, I've uploaded a packaged version of PollingWebPart with this function built in along with some minor code changes.

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-168578-mGMSCJKG-PollingWebPart1.0.0.15.zip

Phil, feel free to implement this at your own free will.

If you have questions, e-mail me at elektronisch [at] [gmail] [dot] [com].
Sep 12, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Hi! elektronisch, The webpart you´ve posted doesn't work, can you check it?

Thanks and Regards

David Giovanon,
Rosario, Argentina
Sep 12, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Hi David,

Need more information about why it does not work. Have you tried to compile it locally? What are the errors you are getting?

Thanks,
Jason

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:45 PM, dgiovanon <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi! elektronisch, The webpart you´ve posted doesn't work, can you check it?

Thanks and Regards

David Giovanon,
Rosario, Argentina

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PollingWebPart@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email PollingWebPart@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Sep 15, 2008 at 7:36 PM
Jason, thanks for replies , do you speak spanish?? my english is very poor,
the problem is not the webpart. I thinks the problem is the link itself,
I can't download the webpart

Thanks!

David
Sep 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/113874/Polling%20Web%20Part.zip

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:36 PM, dgiovanon <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Jason, thanks for replies , do you speak spanish?? my english is very poor,
the problem is not the webpart. I thinks the problem is the link itself,
I can't download the webpart

Thanks!

David

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PollingWebPart@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email PollingWebPart@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008 at 4:18 PM
I created a 1.2 release with Jason's code it in. I successfully redeployed the assembly/web part and his cookie code is working swimmingly. Thanks Jason! When I get confirmation from a few more users I'll make it the default release (sorry about the delay - i have 10 projects and get inodated with requests/updates, this one got lost in the abyss).
Sep 22, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Jason!, el link que me pasaste anda perfecto!!!!!

Muchas Gracias!!!

Thanks and regards!

David Giovanon
Sep 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM

HI,

as per my Requirement in the Polling Webpart ,  besides the show results there should be an additional  link for  Viewing the Previous Polls.

pls could any one help me how to do the Customisation for this in this existing code. Its very Urgent  .

Rafinec